Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to Greencard Designs

Hello and welcome to Greencard Designs by Katherine Kelly!

I've created this blog out of the pressure I have felt to keep up with the online Joneses. A few months ago, after creating numerous greetings and decorations for my wedding on 10.20.08, friends and family suggested I continue this new love of mine and design such invitations and greetings for others. I found people were willing and excited to purchase handmade invitations for their special events, and more importantly, handmade CUSTOM invitations from a designer/artist they know.

Greencard Designs by Katherine Kelly was born!


I've created formal dinner invitations, not-so-formal brunch invitations, moving announcements, cinco-de-mayo party invitations, personalized stationery, fancy-schmancy wedding "memos", birthday and cocktail party invites, birth announcements, and customized holiday greeting cards.

In September of this year, my custom designed invitations and greetings took a turn onto the "etsy" expressway. Have you been to http://www.etsy.com/? If not, please visit and ENJOY all this site has to offer. www.etsy.com is a website made up of individual online stores where people who create handmade items, and collect vintage goodies, can sell to people who value buying quality goods from individual artists and designers. Oohhhhhhh, this site can be addicting!

Greencard Designs by Katherine Kelly can be found on Etsy at http://www.greencard.etsy.com/. Many of my greeting cards, and custom designed creations can be purchased on that site. My online portfolio of past creations is on http://www.greencarddesigns.com/. This site (once I have time after the holidays to devote) will house the custom designed works I've created for myself and others.

This blog will be used to update others on all the "crazy" happenings at Greencard Designs and we'll hopefully have some contests coming up soon for free goodies and feature blogs of other artists/designers I favor. I've been in my first show/fair and can't wait for the next. Please check back here as I will let you know where you can find Greencard Designs in person...

Cheers,
Katherine

No comments: